February 13, 2013

Future Reviews

For those of you wondering why I don't review my Topbox/Glymm box items as soon as I recieve them, it's because I've made a rule for myself to minimize clutter on my bathroom counter. I only open one or two of an item category at a time (ie. only 2 moisturizers being used at a time) and I don't open anything new until I've finished something. This was after my mascara incident where I had 10 tubes open, but barely used and had to throw away most due to expiry. That being said, I've been racking up more and more stuff at a much faster pace than I can use. I also buy a lot of things to try (especially after my trip to Taiwan).

For an idea of just how much stuff I'm talking about... here is proof:

I am slightly ashamed by this. Makeup hoarding?

As you can see there's still a lot of stuff for me to get to. Some of the above items are backups of stuff I already love too. I probably won't review them all, just the ones that really wow me or irk me lol. I'm very excited to start using the ZA stuff! I have the 2-way face powders, wide eyes mascara, and three moisturizers (a gel, a cream, and a spray one). Also not pictured are about 15 boxes of sheet masks as well as a box of the acid peel for feet. 

Look forward to my future reviews, I promise they'll be posting on here frequently ;)!

No comments:

Post a Comment